We are Hiring! iOS Developer / Full Time
Grid Connect is a growing, networking products manufacturer focused on building awesome connected devices for its ConnectSense brand of home automation devices. ConnectSense recently released an Apple HomeKit-enabled Smart Outlet and best-in-class HomeKit app. In addition to building our own products, Grid Connect works with companies big and small to build and develop custom hardware products and software.
Grid Connect is looking for a talented iOS developer to help strengthen our team.
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, has great communication skills and is able to hit the ground running on multiple projects.
Desired skills include:
- 2-3 years of programming experience
- iOS Development (Swift preferred)
- Building and maintaining awesome iOS applications
- Agile development and methodologies
- Rapid deployment and test-driven development
- Pair programming
Grid Connect is a 13-year-old company focused on building and distributing excellent networking products. Our team works out of our Naperville, Illinois office. We are looking for applicants who live and work in the Chicago suburbs.
In our spare time at Grid Connect, we enjoy playing Ping-Pong, spirited Bags matches in the summer and contributing to open source projects. In addition to a competitive salary, company benefits include paid medical, 401K with matching, weekly free lunches, bi-weekly massages, ample paid time off including your birthday, expenses paid for conferences and other learning opportunities and a budget for personal technology.
How to Apply:
- Send an Email to email@example.com
- Email Subject line should be "I love iOS Development!"
- Attach a cover letter stating why you are passionate about iOS Development, why you would like to work at Grid Connect, and anything else you would like us to know about you.
- Attach a copy of your resume
- Include a link to your GitHub account